Is your organisation interested in the UK mortgage market? If so, joining the CML can benefit you and your business. Our members are organisations, not individuals, so every member of staff gets the benefit when you join the CML. Whatever your mortgage interests, our exclusive benefits get you on the inside track and keep you there.
Who can be a member?
There are three membership categories, depending on your organisation's status:
- Mortgage lenders can become full members.
- Third party administrators of mortgages can become TPA members.
- Other organisations with an interest in the UK mortgage market can become associates. To find out more about the many benefits of associate membership download our associate flyer (pdf).
Why join the CML?
We provide lots of services as standard, within one inclusive subscription. But we also provide additional services for those who want them. How you use your membership is your choice; we want to ensure it's flexible and useful right through your organisation.
For example, membership can help you with:
- Intelligence to help you run your business.
- Opportunities to feed into and influence policy.
- Detailed lending business statistics.
- Early warning on regulatory interventions.
- Best practice guidance.
- Market commentary.
- Media and public affairs insights.
- Discounts on attending conferences and events.
- Speaking and networking opportunities.
- Peer-group collaboration and insight.
- Improving your brand awareness.
How to find out more
If you are a mortgage lender or third party administrator, please contact email@example.com for indicative costs (based on asset size), and request a member or TPA member information pack.
If you are an industry supplier or observer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request an associate information pack.