We are unable to provide answers to individual consumer queries, however the links below should help direct you to further information. We hope you find this useful.
- The house-buying process in England & Wales
- The house-buying process in Scotland
- Government affordable housing schemes
- Newbuild homes: important lender requirements you should know
- Newbuild and converted properties - requirements and considerations
- Mortgages to buy a home
- Tariff of mortgage charges
- Buy to let mortgages
- Insurance requirements
- Mortgage complaints
- Reporting mortgage fraud
- Transfer of mortgages from one provider to another
- Income verification for the self-employed
About payment difficulties
- What to do if you're worried about your mortgage
- The last resort: what happens if repossession does occur?
- Where to get help
- What happens when a couple with a joint mortgage divorce or separate?