Our payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice, or prior to the date of the event, whichever is soonest.
For tables at our lunches and dinners, which book significantly in advance of the date of the event, payment must be received at least 90 days before the event in order to guarantee your booking.
Please note that all cancellations should be made in writing. All cancellation charges are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
For seminars, conferences and workshops:
- 10 or less working days before the event - no refund.
- Between 20 and 11 working days before the event, a 50% refund or £50 per person, whichever is the greater. For events with a fee of under £50, no refund will be issued.
- Between time of booking and 4 weeks (20 working days) before the event, a full refund minus a £50 cancellation charge per delegate. For events with a fee of under £50, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Substitutions can be made at any time at no cost by emailing cmlevents@UKFinance.org.uk however please note places cannot be shared.
For annual lunches and dinners
- 6 weeks or less before the event - no refund.
- Between 6 weeks and 3 months before the event - refund minus cancellation fee of 75% per person or table.
- Between time of booking and 3 months before the event - refund minus £50 per person or 20% per table.
Lunch and dinner bookings
Please note that bookings for the annual dinner tables are initially limited to a maximum of 3 tables per membership/associateship. If your organisational group includes several entities/trading names within a single ‘umbrella’ UKF membership/associateship, the maximum initial 3 tables applies per group, not per name.
If you wish to book more than 3 tables at the annual dinner, you are welcome to join our waiting list for additional tables on a first-come, first-served basis. If tables remain available for booking by 28 August, we will contact you to confirm additional bookings. Any remaining unconfirmed tables will be re-opened for general booking on Monday 31 August.
While we will make every endeavour to place additional tables as close as possible to original table bookings, we cannot guarantee their location, which will depend on availability at the time.
For networking events (lunches and dinners):
UKF will not use the details of your lunch or dinner guests for anything other than the creating the guest list for this event. No marketing will be sent to your guests unless they have already subscribed with the UKF.
The guest list - containing names and organisations only - will be issued in advance to table bookers, single ticket holders and the sponsor(s) but will not be released to anyone else. No marketing will be sent to your guests unless they have already subscribed with the UKF. Contact details will never be shared with third parties.
Please contact cmlevents@UKFinance.org.uk you do not want your guest name(s) to be included on the guest list.
For information events (conferences, seminars and workshops):
Delegate details (name, job title and company only) will be included in the delegate book for networking purposes at the event and be available to the sponsor(s). After the event has taken place, the final delegate list will be available to the other participants of this event via the UKF website in the past events section. The UKF will not pass on your information to any other body/ third parties.
Please contact cmlevents@UKFinance.org.uk if you do not want your delegate name(s) to be included on the delegate list.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend events at any time.