- UK Finance Mortgage Lenders' Handbook for conveyancers
- Disclosure of Incentives Form
Disclosure of Incentives Form
Since 21 February 2018, an updated version of what was known as the Disclosure of Incentives Form has been in use in the UK. It is now known as the Disclosure Form (Version 1) to reflect these changes. It has been widened in scope beyond just information on incentives, to capture other crucial information about the newly built property which may need to be considered when making a lending decision. This includes information on the tenure type, and method of construction. Earlier versions of the Disclosure of Incentives Forms are no longer valid.
The purpose of the Disclosure Form is to bring together the relevant information about the sale of newly built, converted and renovated property transactions in a single form. This improves transparency and simplifies the flow of information to all key parties involved in the transaction.
Filling in the Form
The Form is an Adobe pdf document and has been secured to ensure that the questions cannot be altered. This is so that information received by lenders and their professional advisers remains consistent. To use please:
- Ensure you have Adobe Writer/Reader 8 or above. The latest Adobe Reader is available to download on Adobe’s website free of charge.
- Download the Form below and type your information directly into the relevant fields. This can then be saved or printed. PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Google Chrome as your web browser you should SAVE the blank form and then RE-OPEN before filling in the fields.
- The signature requested at the end of the Form cannot be completed electronically and once finalised you must print the form off and sign it by hand.
- If you cannot fit the information into one of the fields please print the Form out and fill in by hand.
If you experience any problems using the form please contact your IT department to check your Adobe version/settings.