- UK Finance Mortgage Lenders' Handbook for conveyancers
- Disclosure of Incentives Form
Disclosure of Incentives Form
From 21 February 2018, UK Finance has updated the Form – it is now known as the Disclosure Form (Version 1). It has been widened in scope beyond just information on incentives, to capture other crucial information about the newly built property which may need to be considered when making a lending decision. This includes information on the tenure type, and method of construction. This updated Form replaces the Disclosure of Incentives Form (Version 2.1) which will continue to be valid until 1 August 2018, although we would encourage the use of the new Disclosure Form.
The purpose of the Disclosure of Incentives Form is to bring together the relevant financial information about the sale of newly built, converted and renovated property transactions into a single form. This improves transparency and simplifies the flow of information to all key parties involved in the transaction. The Form can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
Since 12 March 2012, builders/developers are required to fill out version 2.1 of the Form. If the Form was first completed by the builder/developer on, or before, 11 March 2012, then the previous version (v2) is acceptable and a new form will not need to be completed regardless of when the sale final completes, unless subsequent changes are made which require the form to be updated.
Before using the form for the first time please download and read the faqs document below.
Filling in the Form
The Form is an Adobe pdf document and has been secured to ensure that the questions cannot be altered. This is so that information received by lenders and their professional advisers remains consistent. To use please:
- Ensure you have Adobe Writer/Reader 8 or above. The latest Adobe Reader is available to download on Adobe’s website free of charge.
- Download the Form below and type your information directly into the relevant fields. This can then be saved or printed. PLEASE NOTE: if you are using Google Chrome as your web browser you should SAVE the blank form and then RE-OPEN before filling in the fields.
- The signature requested at the end of the Form cannot be completed electronically and once finalised you must print the form off and sign it by hand.
- If you cannot fit the information into one of the fields please print the Form out and fill in by hand.
If you experience any problems using the form please contact your IT department to check your Adobe version/settings.