Published: 14 June 2016 | Author: Bernard Clarke
The CML has recruited another five new associates, bringing the total to 93. Among the latest recruits are:
- AMG, an asset management specialist providing services to banks, building societies, other lenders and corporate clients throughout the UK. The firm was established in 1997, and has built a reputation based on performance, consistency, compliance and innovation. It has now become one of the country’s largest and most successful asset management companies.
- Decision First, which operates Lender Exchange, a secure portal for legal firms. Its service makes the lives of conveyancers across the UK easier when dealing with lenders on panel-related issues. The firm works with a number of lenders and seeks to make the process of applying for panel membership and communicating on property transactions easier, quicker and more cost-effective.
- First Title, which provides innovative insurance solutions to help minimise legal risk and make property transactions throughout the UK and Europe more secure. First Title, which is endorsed by the Law Society as a preferred provider of legal indemnity insurance, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the First American Financial Corporation.
- Key Retirement, which was established in 1998 as one of the UK’s first equity release advisory services. As well as arranging more than one-third of all equity release in the UK, the firm specialises in retirement options guidance and advice, and is one of the largest arrangers of wills and power of attorney.
- CRL Management Ltd, which specialises in structural insurance to protect new ventures in the UK and Ireland. It provides cover against defects in design, workmanship, materials and other components of property. The firm sets out to arrange fast, flexible cover underwritten by an in-house team, with an emphasis on providing great deals and high quality service.
The CML now has 133 members, a further seven members that are third party administrators and 93 associates.