Published: 5 December 2016 | Author: Bernard Clarke
Following a flurry of recent recruitments, the CML is delighted to announce that it has just signed up its 100th associate.
The recruitment of Phoebus Software Ltd brings up our century, and follows the decision of four other new associates, Davy, Falcon Chambers, Mogo Holdings and Rothesay Life plc, to join the CML.
The latest firms to join mean that we have recruited no fewer than 16 new associates this year, taking the total number to its highest total since 2008.
- Established in 1926, the Davy group is one of Ireland’s leading providers of wealth and asset management, and capital markets and financial advisory services. Davy has its headquarters in Dublin, with offices in London, Belfast, Cork and Galway. It employs more than 600 people and offers a broad range of services to private clients, small businesses, corporations and institutional investors.
- Falcon Chambers is a "friendly and well-known set of barristers whose members specialise in property law and allied topics." It has extensive experience of mortgage work and is recognised as a leading property law chambers in all the legal directories. Its practice areas include residential and commercial property, infrastructure, development, agriculture and rural, and natural resources and environment.
- Mogo Holdings is a UK-based fintech company supplying the MOGObankconnect software as a solution app. This application can be used by customers to send encrypted bank transmission data, either from a desktop computer or mobile device, without showing their online banking credentials to anyone other than their bank. The technology can also be integrated into online application processes.
- Phoebus Software Ltd is a key provider of technological services to firms in the lending sector, including banks, building societies and servicing companies. It currently supplies a tailored loan and savings management system to more than 25 firms in the sector in the UK and Ireland. It provides a "flexible and cost-effective solution that’s simple to install and use – a system that will support your current business in depth, while also opening the way to expansion."
- Rothesay Life plc is a life insurance company, operating in the wholesale and bulk annuity market in the UK. Established almost a decade ago, Rothesay has grown into a leading life insurer, specialising in mitigating financial and longevity risk for defined benefit pension schemes and insurance companies. Its business model incorporates investment, capital and risk management; underwriting; new business origination; and operations and administration.