Consultation on proposed changes to Consumer Code for home builders
Last updated: 30 Apr 2016
- Consulting body:
- Consumer Code for Home Builders Management Board
- Period of consultation:
- Runs from 1 March 2016 to 30 April 2016
- CML action:
- Response submitted
The Consumer Code for Home Builders Management Board is consulting on some specific changes to the Consumer Code and the guidance provided to home builders.
They are proposing changes in the following areas:
- The mandatory Consumer Code requirements that home builders are required to follow
- The non-mandatory good-practice guidance for home builders
- Appendix A – Consumer Code Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme
The full CML response can be downloaded below.