Use of personal information
We may use your personal information:
- to identify you as a representative of a registered corporate user and provide you with access to the restricted sections of the website;
- to administer any services (including event bookings) we provide to you;
- to identify and send you additional and up to date information on CML products and services (unless you have asked us not to);
- to compile statistical analysis of the pages of the Website which you visit;
- to comply with any obligations under law.
Your personal information will only be used to fulfil your online request and for our security and marketing purposes. Your personal information will only be disclosed to third parties where it is necessary to comply with your online request, or where it is required for our security purposes or where we are required to do so by the law. We will never pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes and you may opt out from CML marketing at any time by updating your preferences in MyCML.
We take all reasonable measures to ensure that the information collected on this website is accurate and remains accurate during processing and storage. You should be aware that the Internet is an insecure medium and the integrity and security of personal information cannot be guaranteed during transmission.
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the computer of a visitor to our website. Some cookies used on this website are essential to make the site work and others help us to improve the user experience by giving us insight into how the site is used.
Data protection notification
We are registered as a data controller with the UK information commissioner in accordance with UK data protection legislation. If you wish to contact us regarding any data protection issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information on this page was last updated on Friday, 14 July 2017.